Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Why

Many people ask my why I got started with 21 Day Fix and Shakeology.  I have many reasons but a few come out on top.  First, I did it for me.  I was tired of feeling tired and lazy.  I was tired of not feeling good about myself.  I was tired of spending way to much time getting ready in the morning, trying to find the perfect outfit to hide under.  I was finally ready to do something for me.  My other main reason is for my kids.  Since I became a mom, I have a deep desire to positively influence my children.  What better way to teach my children good nutrition and fitness habits than leading by example.  Obesity in the United States is growing at an alarming rate and my children are part of a generation that for the first time, will have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.  I don't want that for my children.  I don't want them to have to face the struggles of being overweight.  I want to give them the best tools possible to live healthy.  

And now, why did I become a Beachbody coach?  Simple, I want to show others that they CAN do what I have done.  When I found 21 Day Fix, I had recently given birth to my second child.  I had lost a lot of the baby weight but was at a standstill.  With my family's busy schedule, I had no idea how I would get in shape again.  The gym was no longer and option for me and while I enjoy running, living in the Northeast, that's not an option the entire year.  I needed something I could do at home and something that was sustainable long term.  Fad diets like juice cleanses, diet pills and prepackaged meals were not an option for me.  After much research, I found 21 Day Fix and knew it would be a good match for me.  Since finding 21 Day Fix, Shakeology and Beachbody, I have made a transformation both inside and out.  Yes, the scale has gone down but for me, that is not how I measure success.  I measure it on how I feel and let me tell you, I feel AMAZING!  I feel the best I've felt in I can't even tell you how long.  I feel so healthy.  I feel so strong.  I feel confident in my own skin.  I want others to know that they too can have those same feelings.  I am living proof that the program works, so long as you put the work in.  You're given all the proper tools with this program, commit to using them and I promise you'll see results like I have.  I thoroughly enjoy helping people get started with the program and guiding them toward their goals.  Anyone can do this program, it does not discriminate.  Maybe you have 10 lbs or 100 lbs or more, you can do it and I can be the person helping you along.  Cheering for you, every step of the way.  No one is ever beyond the point of getting healthy and fit.  Don't give up on yourself, instead, commit to yourself.  

For more information on 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Cize, Shakeology or any other Beachbody products, feel free to contact me through my Facebook Page or email me at CoachLindsayB@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment